CNC Operator 2nd Shift (Nashua, NH)
- Basic machining knowledge including tooling and insert knowledge
- Ideally 1-2 years swiss-style machining experience, preferably with Citizen CNC’s
- Familiar with blue prints
- Advanced math skills, including algebra, ability to convert between inches and metric measurements, and geometry
- Knowledge of metals and materials, including but not limited to steel, stainless steel, and copper, and their machinability
- Ability to use measuring equipment (micrometers, Dial or Digital Calipers, Optical comparator)
- Familiarity with quality concepts, such as in-process auditing; lean manufacturing a plus
Responsibilities will include:
- Operating several CNC machines; assisting with setups
- Loading bars of material and setting up automatic bar loader
- Maintaining quality assurance procedures and processes, performing quality audits
- Maintaining equipment and supplies
- Maintaining specifications by observing machining operations, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls, replacing worn tools
- Maintaining safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions and troubleshooting malfunctions
The W.H. Bagshaw Company. . .
is the oldest pin manufacturer in America. Our company, like our products, is built on quality – quality people manufacturing quality products, since 1870. We are a family business, and our success is based on pride, responsiveness and respect. Our solid base of customers, proven products and process, and experienced employees provide us with a solid foundation for growth. We maintain a strong market base in our core pin production and are rapidly growing our CNC department.
Why work for us?
We offer competitive benefits: health, dental, life and short term disability, 401(k), paid holidays and a 9-80 work week. You heard that right–an extra 26 days off each year!
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team where you can see the difference you make in a well-established family business.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested to email@example.com