CNC Machinist 2nd shift
Operating several CNC machines, loading bars of material, monitoring operation & taking measurements, while making quality parts, safely as part of a team.
Maintaining quality assurance procedures and processes, performing quality audits
Maintaining product specifications by observing machining operations, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls, replacing worn tools
Maintaining safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and housekeeping
Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, and troubleshooting malfunctions
- Minimum of two years in manufacturing setting, ideally 2+ years in CNC machining
- Familiarity with blue prints a plus
- Basic math skills, including decimals and ability to convert between inches and metric measurements. Algebra and geometry a plus!
- Knowledge of metals and materials, including but not limited to steel, stainless steel, and copper, and their machine-ability and ability to use measuring equipment (micrometers, Dial or Digital Calipers, Optical comparator) a plus!
- Demonstrated initiative and improvement mindset a must. Familiarity with quality concepts, such as in-process auditing and lean manufacturing a plus
- Proven track record of reliability, dependability, maturity, attention to detail, and ability to learn is key as we will be providing comprehensive training on CNC machining
The W.H. Bagshaw Company is the oldest pin manufacturer in America. Our company, like our products, is built on quality – quality people manufacturing quality products, since 1870. We are a family business, and our success is based on pride, responsiveness and respect. Our solid base of customers, proven products and process, and experienced employees provide us with a solid foundation for continued growth. We maintain a strong market base in our core pin production and are rapidly growing our CNC department.
Why work for us? We offer competitive benefits: health, dental, life and short term disability, 401(k), paid holidays and a 9-80 work week. You heard that right – an extra 26 days off each year!
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of dynamic team where you can see the difference you make in a well-established family business, while you gain invaluable training from seasoned professionals.
This is a full-time union role, located in Nashua, NH for second shift (3pm-12:30 am), with initial training period to take place during first shift hours.
Request A Quote
To receive a free custom quote on your next pin requirement or precision part, please fill out and submit the following form. After we receive your information, a W.H. Bagshaw Co. representative will contact you within 2 hours with either questions or a quote.